Let Your Day Be Sprinkled with Fun!
Updated: Jan 24
Art Impressions has some great images. I stamped this one with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Neenah cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink. To add visual interest the image was cut down with a scalloped rectangle. I went through my patterned paper and selected one that was the same color as the pants on the image. It was cut to cover the front of a top folding A2 cardbase and adhered with dotliner adhesive.
Sticky back foam was added to the back of the focal image to add dimension then adhered to the patterned paper cardbase.
· Art Impression Cupcake BFFs
· Copic Markers: Y19, Y15, Y13; R24, R22; E13, E11, E01, R20; BG49, BG45, BG11; E79, E77, E74; Y38, E42, E41
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle Die
· Designs 120 Gina K. # White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· My Mind’s Eye Happy Day Paper Pad
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Caribbean Ocean
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive