Leaf Frame Thank You for Your Kindness
This is the last thank you card I made for Meals on Wheels. I love the look of red flowers on a white background.
The flowers and leaves were colored with Copic Markers. I decided to pair them with the leafy frame from Altenew. The frame was laid on a top folding A2 cardbase. The flowers and leaves were arranged and then held together with Glad Press 'n Seal. They too were placed on the card front to determine where to stamp the sentiment.
Once the sentiment was dry, the frame was adhered to the cardbase, which had been dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Subtle Embossing Folder using spray adhesive.
The flowers and leaves were adhered by gluing all the elements together with liquid glue and then adding Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape to the back for a little dimension.
· Altenew Anemone Coronaria
· Penny Black Heartfelt
· Copic Markers: R39, R37, R35; YR27, YR24, YR21; YG17, YG03, YG01;
· My Favorite Things Black Licorice Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Altenew Leaf Frame Cover Die
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Elmer’s Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive