Leaf Frame Ink Blended Background Thinking of You
For this card I used green and blue Distress Oxide Inks to blend a background. I decided to pair it with the Altenew Leaf Frame Die, which was cut from white cardstock three times and adhered together with Elmer's Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive.
The sentiment was stamped in the middle of the frame with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white.
A second back was ink blended, this time the Hero Arts Art Deco Frame was adhered over the background. Two quick and easy, yet pretty cards completed.
· Waffle Flower Essential Sentiments
· Distress Oxide Inks: Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, Evergreen Bough, Cracked Pistachio
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Altenew Leaf Frame Cover Die or Hero Arts Art Deco Rectangle
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder