My crafty friends showed me a card she had created with these wildflower dies from Honey Bee Stamps. I have most of Honey Bee's Lovely Layers and immediately went a purchased them. When they came I made this card and really like the way it turned out.
I cut all the layers from Hammermill cardstock and ink blended them with Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks. The layers on the flowers where adhered with a thin foam tape. Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen was added to the petals. Brown Nuvo Crystal Drops were added to the center of the flowers.
To add visual interest behind the flowers a scalloped rectangle was cut from white cardstock and Simple Stories Retro Diamond Stencil was ink blended in a soft blue. The flowers were adhered using liquid glue.
The sentiment is one that I hot foiled awhile ago. I always make extra and keep them in a plastic ziplock bag to use later. It was adhered in place with foam tape over the stems of the flowers.
The panel was adhered to a landscape A2 cardbase with more foam tape and the card was done.
· Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers Wildflowers Die
· Spellbinders Glimmer More Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion Papercraft Gold Hot Foil
· Simple Stories Retro Diamond Stencil
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Sunbeam, Citrine, Guava, Watermelon, Cherry, Heather, Twilight; Fairway, Field; Mocha, Seafoam
· Copic Markers: BV11, Y17, RV21, RV23, YG17
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle Die
· Honey Bee Stamps Sentiment Banner Die
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Dirty Bronze and Dark Walnut
· Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen