Layered Plaid Thinking of You
In creating Thinking of You cards for my local Meals on Wheels I wanted to have some that were more masculine in design. I decided to pull out the Altenew Layered Plaid A and B dies and cut them from two different shades of yellow.
The two layers were adhered together with Elmer's Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive and adhered to a top folding A2 white cardbase.
The sentiment is from Waffle Flower Essential Sentiments and has a coordinating die. It was adhered to the upper portion of the card front with foam adhesive.
· Waffle Flower Essential Sentiments
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Yellow Cardstocks from Scraps
· Altenew Layered Plaid Die
· My Favorite Things Black Licorice Ink
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive