Lasso a Very Happy Birthday
My husband watches a lot of old westerns. I thought this little cowboy image with is boots, hat, and lasso was really cut. It was printed on a laser printer and colored with Copic Markers.
A stitched rectangle was used to cut own the image. The sky and ground were ink blended. Low loft foam tape was added to the back of the focal image rectangle. The front of a kraft cardbase with dry embossed with a woodgrain folder and then distress with a darker ink.
The focal image rectangle was adhered by removing the backing paper on the foam tape.
The sentiment was created in Microsoft Word and cut out using a circle die. The next largest circle die was used to add a shadow layer behind the sentiment. It was adhered in place with foam tape.
· Pretty GraphikDesigns Digi Cowboy 10
· Microsoft Word Sentiment with Tinker Toy Font
· Copic Markers: E29, E27, E25, E23; E79, E77, E74; E35, E34, E33, E31; E55, E53, E51; R29, R27, R24; YG95, YG93, YG91; B99, B97, B95; E13, E11, E01, E00; YR24, YR23, YR21; C3, C2
· Gina K. Designs Sea Glass, Soft Stone, and Warm Cocoa Inks
· Stampin’ Up Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· Spellbinders Small and Large Circle Dies
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Dark Chocolate and Kraft Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive