When I was on Amazon one day I found some pretty die cut floral cards and decided to give them a try. This card uses the lacey Lapoo 3D Flowers. The die comes with four different sized layers. They were cut multiple times from white cardstock and different sized layers were adhered together with liquid glue to create different sized flowers. I ink blended the center of the flowers with a very light green.
The flower centers were cut from a lighter green cardstock and then the edges were ink blended to give a little depth. They were adhered to the flower centers with liquid glue and a clear sparkles pen was used to add shine. The leaves were cut from the same green cardstock and the bottoms were ink blended to add some shading and dimension.
An arched frame was created using the My Favorite Things Inside and Out Stitched Arch die, along with a stitched A2 rectangle die. A green rectangle was cutout and ink blended with the Basket Weave Stencil from My Favorite Things. Low loft foam tape was added to the frame, the backing paper removed, and the green stenciled rectangle was then adhered in place.
The leaves were adhered in place with liquid glue and the flowers were adhered by adding a small square of low loft foam tape to the flower centers. I usually use odd numbers of flowers in an arrangement, but this one looked best with six different sized flowers.
The sentiment is a previously hot foiled sentiment I had in my stash. It was adhered in place with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape. The panel was then adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase.
· Lapoo 3D Flower Dies
· Spellbinders Glimmer Everyday Sentiments II
· Gemini Gold Hot Foil
· Gina K. Designs Layering Weight Ivory Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black, Ivory and Jelly Bean Green Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Key Lime, Jelly Bean Green, and Asparagus Inks
· My Favorite Things Inside & Out Stitched Arch Die
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· My Favorite Things Basket Weave Stencil
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Pink & Main Sentiment Label Die