Kaylee is a lovely young lady that has her 13th birthday coming up. Her favorite color is purple and she loves to do crafty things. I went through my images and decided to use the Paper Nest Dolls The Painter for her card. I printed it on a laser printer, which is Copic Marker friendly and colored it in purple and pinks. When color was complete I used the Silhouette PIXScan Mat to cut out the image.
A rectangle of white cardstock was cut down using a stitched rectangle die. To frame the focal image a Gina Marie Design's Peekaboo Oval was used to cut out the center of the rectangle. It was placed on top of an A2 top folding cardbase to determine where to ink blend purple on the card front. Post-it tape was used to protect the edges so the blending did not go on the outside of the rectangle when it was adhered in place with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape. Before adhering in place the sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white.
Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the focal image and she was adhered in place on the right of the oval cutout.
I've decided to add number balloons to the envelops for the young women cards and so I pulled out the Honey Bee Stamps Balloon Numbers Die and cut the numbers from white cardstock and colored them with the same purple markers used on the image.
A little glossy accents was used on the blobs of paint on the palette and the card was done.
· Paper Nest Dolls The Painter Digi
· My Favorite Things Anything But Basic Birthday Wishes
· Copic Markers: RV14, RV11, RV10; RV23, RV21, RV02; G07, G03, G00; B37, B34; BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11; E37, E35, E33; E35, E33, E31, E30; E35, E53, E50; V06, V04, V01; E11, E01, E00, R20; C4, C2
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Distress Oxide Dusty Concord and Villainous Potion
· Gina Marie Designs Peekaboo Oval Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Honey Bee Stamps Balloon Numbers Die