Jumbo Rose Garden Thank You
For this card I pulled out my drawer with scraps of pink cardstock and found some different hues to use in cutting out the layers of this card. The only thing I don't like about these dies is that you have to cut all the layers at once, you can't big the flower you want to use.
The edges of the layers were ink blended with some pink Distress Oxide Inks. The layers were adhered together with liquid glue. The flower centers were cut from yellow cardstock and shaded with a Copic Marker. The leaves were ink blended with green Oxide Inks and adhered together with liquid glue.
A rectangle was cut from white cardstock using the largest Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scalloped Rectangle which was adhered to the top of side folding cardbase. I laid the flower and leaves in place to determine where to stamp the sentiment, and then they were adhered in place with liquid glue.
· Altenew Jumbo Garden Picks
· Simon says Stamp Brush Stroke Messages
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scalloped Rectangle
· Pink Cardstock from Scraps
· Distress Oxide Inks: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Scattered Straw
· Copic Marker Y38
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive