It's Your Day Queen Anemone
I love making cards and I make a lot of them, but I have more than I can use. I called one of our local assisted living centers and asked them if they could use some birthday cards. They said that would love them, they give cards to each of their residents on their birthday. So I went to work creating some cards for seniors.
This is another card using the Altenew Queen Anne Anemone stamp set. This time the colors were yellow and a light orange. The two colors are very complimentary to one another.
To add visual interest behind the flower a panel was cut using the Altenew Watercolor Stripes die, which was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with liquid glue. The leaves were adhered directly to the card front with liquid glue and the flowers were adhered with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
There was just enough room on the stripe to the left of the flowers to add a sentiment. The final embellishment was to add Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ebony Black to the flower stamen and center.
· Altenew Queen Anemone
· My Favorite Things Little Birthday Notes
· Altenew Watercolor Stripes
· Altenew Inks: Limeade, Fresh Leaf, Lime; Sunray, Chamomile, Snapdragon; Sunkiss, Autumn Blaze, Firebrick
· Copic Markers YG01
· Copic Markers YG17, YG03, YG01
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black