It's Your Day Delicate Flowers
This card took about two hours to determine the layout of the flowers. Way too much time, but I like the outcome.
The images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. When the coloring was complete they were cut out with the coordinating dies. The flowers and leaves were arranged and picked up with Glad Press 'n Seal to hold them together to add glue to the back of each, adhered them into one arrangement. Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape was added to the back.
A scalloped rectangle was cut and adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase with foam tape. The arrangement was place on the scalloped rectangle to determine where to stamp the sentiment. The foam tape was then removed from the flower arrangement, the foam tape backing removed, and a little liquid glue placed on the foam tape to leave a little wiggle room when adhering in place.
The final embellishment was to add some gold confetti around the flowers.
· Simon Says Stamp Delicate Flowers
· My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: R39, R37, R35; Y15, Y13, Y11; G99, G94, G82; G46, G24, G21, G20; YG67, YG17, YG03; YG67, YG63, YG61’ C9, C7, C5
· Simon Says Stamp Gold Mix Confetti
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock