This is another card I made using a Penny Black immense word die. This time I paired it with an image from My Favorite Things BB Festive Old Friends. It was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers and cut out with the coordinating die.
The word die was cut from black cardstock. This time I decide to add the visual interest on the word and dry embossed it with an argyle embossing folder. It was also cut from Darice Sticky Back Foam. Since I didn't have any black foam left I simply colored the die cut foam with a black Copic Marker and adhered the embossed word onto the foam with liquid glue.
The image was tucked into the "U" of the word hug and adhered in place with small about of glue where the image overlapped the word.
A secondary sentiment was stamped onto a scrap of black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white then cut out with a sentiment label die. A scrap of foam was added to the back.
A panel of gray cardstock from my stash was cut to 5-1/2 x 4-1/4" and adhered to the top of a horizontal A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive. The word and image were adhered in place with liquid glue, along with the secondary sentiment.
· Penny Black Immense Hug Die
· My Favorite Things BB Festive Old Friends
· Spellbinders Wishing Expressions
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Copic Markers: R69, R39, R37; E13, E11, E01, E00; C10, C7, C5, C4, C3, C2, C0; B0000
· Stampin’ Up Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Medium Gray Cardstock from Stash
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Pink & Main Sentiment Label Die
· Darice Sticky Back Foam