This is another of Penny Black's immense dies. I wanted to create a masculine card, so the word was cut from some dark blue cardstock and again from blue sticky back foam. The two were adhered together by removing the backing paper.
I don't usually use cute critters on my cards, but my crafty friend uses them a lot, and I've seen cards created with this die that had a little critter tucked into the "O" of the word. I purchased Penny Black's Birthday Critters Stamps set. I used my Silhouette to cut out the shape of the image I wanted and then stamped it with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink. The image was colored with Copic Markers. It was adhered to the word die with a combination of foam and liquid glue.
The die cut word and critter were laid on the front of a horizontal A2 cardbase to determine where to stamp the secondary sentiment. It was stamped with blue ink.
I decided to add some visual interest behind the word and embossed the front of a horizontal A2 cardbase with Stampin' Up's Absolutely Argyle Embossing Folder. The word and critter were then adhered to the cardbase with liquid glue.
· Penny Black Immense Enjoy Die
· Penny Black Birthday Critters
· Hero Arts Birthday Messages
· Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
· Gina K. Designs Blue Denim Ink
· Copic Markers: E37, E35, E33, E40; R27, R24, R22; B26, B23, B21; R20
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Blue Denim Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Stampin’ Up Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder
· Blue Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive