If Friends Were Flowers Thinking of You
This pretty flower design is from LDRS Creative. It is designed so that you add the third flower and leaves yourself where you think they look best.
The images were stamped onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink. ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers were used to color the images. Once they were dry they were cut out using the coordinating dies.
To add a lovely frame to the image a panel was cut from white cardstock using the Spellbinders' A2 Divine Eloquence Rectangle. It was adhered to a rectangle of green cardstock. Darice Sticky Back Foam Tape was added to the back and it was then adhered to a top folding cardbase.
The flowers were laid on the card front to determine where to place the leaves. They were adhered with liquid glue. The small flower spray was added to be at the top of the two flower spray, which was adhered in place with liquid glue. The small third flower was added in place with foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped onto a scrap of green cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. It was cut into a flagged strip and adhered in place with a small strip foam tape.
· LDRS Creative If Friends Were Flowers
· ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Makers: 084 Deep Violet, 806 Pale Violet, 044 Deep Green, 041 Light Green, 047 May Green, 045 Pale Green
· Spellbinders A2 Divine Eloquence Rectangle
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Grass Green Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Barely Arts Precision Craft Glue
· Pretty Pink Posh Enchanted Garden
· Mikuki Seed Beads Lagoon Mix Sequins
· Darice Sticky Back Foam