If Friends Were Flowers: It’s Your Day
For this card I decided to pull out my Karin Brushmaker Pro watercolors. I have found that these watercolor pens have more vibrant colors than the ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Makers. Both make beautiful cards, but I was feeling like having more intense colors.
This card uses LDRS Creative's If Friends Were Flowers. It was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
Once the watercolor was dry the flower and leaves were cut out using the coordinating die. I've lost the smallest flower die so I fussy cut it to add to the arrangement.
The front of an A2 cardbase was dry embossed with The Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder. The flower arrangement was adhered in place with low loft foam tape.
An oval of green textured cardstock was cut using the pretty Gina Marie Designs Pierced Oval Chain Die. Low loft foam tape was added to the back and it was adhered to the embossing cardbase with liquid glue.
The sentiment had been hot foiled previously. I like to do this and then keep them in a zip lock back to pull out and use on cards. It was adhered over the flower arrangement with liquid glue.
The final embellishment was to add gold confetti around the image.
· LDRS Creative If Friends Were Flowers
· Spellbinders Glimmer Everyday Sentiments II
· Crafter’s Companion Gold Hot Foil
· Karin Brushmarker Pro: Pale Violet 247, Grass 253, Olive Green 281
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· The Paper Company Double Sided Mulberry Cardstock
· Gina Marie Designs Pierced Chain Oval
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die
· Studio Katia Gold Foil Confetti
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape