Hydrangea Happy Birthday
I like the way you can make a digital image any size you desire. I wanted this hydrangea to take center stage. It was printed using a laser printer, which is Copic Marker friendly and then colored a soft purple with a light blue shadow around the image.
The image was cut down using a Memory Box Matinee Rectangle. I love the pretty corners on this die. The sentiment was one I had left over from creating sentiment using hot foil. Since the sentiment was gold on black, I decided to use a larger matinee rectangle to mat the image. The two were adhered together using Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape and then adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase.
A few black sequins were scattered around the flower and the card was done.
· Sophia J. Caldwell Hydrangea Digi
· Spellbinders Hot Foil Yana’s Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion Gold Hot Foil
· Copic Markers: V28, V25, V22, V20; YR23, YR20; YG67, YG17, YG03; B000, B0000
· Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Die
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Doodlebug Designs Beetle Black Sequins
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive