Hot Pink Tipped Easter Lily With Sympathy
When you search on line for different types of Easter Lilies a beautiful white variation with hot pink centers. The flowers and leaves were colored with Copic Markers and assembled with a combination of liquid glue and Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape. The foam tape was only added to the base of the petals.
A panel of white cardstock was cut using the Gina Marie Designs Petite Looped Rectangle than then dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Subtle Embossing Folder, which add a beautiful linen look to the cardstock. It was adhered to a top folding white cardbase with dotliner adhesive. The leaves and flowers were adhered to the card front with liquid glue.
The sentiment was stamped onto black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. It was cut using a Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Label and adhered underneath the flowers with foam tape.
Another beautiful lily card was done.
· Honey Bee Stamps Easter Lily
· Gina K. Designs Peony Wishes
· Copic Markers: Rv29, RV25, RV23; G85, G43, G40; E29, E27, E25
· Gina Marie Designs Petite Looped Lace Rectangle
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive