Horizontal Strips Ink Blended Background Thinking of You
I liked the color combination of the ink blended background for my last card so much that I decided to create another. This time the inks were blended on a diagonal.
This time I decided to use the Avery Elle Horizontal Stripes Die for the card. I really like this die, unfortunately it isn't available anymore. The striped background was adhered to the ink blended panel with Elmer's Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive. The panel was then adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase.
The sentiment was stamped in the circle opening on the die with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. A quick and easy card.
· Waffle Flower Essential Sentiments
· Distress Oxide Inks: Kitsch Flamingo, Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Avery Elle Horizontal Stripes
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder