Horizontal Stripes Many Thanks
For this card the flowers were colored a soft yellow. I decided to pair them with the Avery Elle Horizontal Stripes die. It was cut from white cardstock and adhered to the front of an A2 top folding white cardbase that had been dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Subtle Embossing Folder. This folder add a beautiful linen look to the cardstock.
The flowers and leaves were adhered in place with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape, which add a low loft dimension.
I decided to stamp a small sentiment on one of the stripes using "Many Thanks" from Simon Says Stamp's Tiny Words.
PRODUCTS USED: · Altenew Anemone Coronaria
· Penny Black Heartfelt
· Copic Markers: Y18, Y15, Y13; C9, C7, C6; YG17, YG03, YG01;
· My Favorite Things Black Licorice Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Avery Elle Horizontal Stripes Due
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Elmer’s Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive