This image from Art Impressions makes me smile. I love that these middle aged women are having such an enjoyable time, and I'm impressed that they are hopping around together with various means. Good friends makes life easier, and each passing birthday something to look forward to.
The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers. Once the coloring was complete it was cut down with a stitched rectangle die. I wanted to add a pop of color behind the image and cut a scalloped rectangle from navy blue cardstock and adhered the focal image in place with dotliner adhesive. The panel was then adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase.
I didn't have a stamp with the sentiment I wanted to use, so I went to my Silhouette Cameo and create one. I added cut lines around the sentiment and then copied that cut line three more times. Registration marks were added and the sentiment was printed with a laser printer and then cut and adhered together. It was added to the front of the card with liquid glue.
· Art Impressions Hop Hop Girlfriends
· Sentiment with Magenta Script and Arial Font cut with Silhouette Cameo
· Copic Markers: R29, R24, R22; B39, B37, B34; BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10; YR16, YR15, YR14, YR12; YR27, YR24, YR23, YR21; E99, E97, YR21; E37, E35, E34; E49, E47, E44, E43; E59, E57, E55, E53; E13, E11, E01, E00, R20; YG17, YG23, YG03; C8, C6, C4; C2, C1
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Blue Denim Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scalloped Rectangle
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive