Hope Your Day is Fabulous
I was cleaning up my desk and ran across the gray patterned paper I had used on a previous card. I've stamped on slightly patterned paper before and colored it with Copic Markers. This time I decided to use a layering stamp from Altenew.
I only had a third of a 6x6 sheet of paper and so I cut it down using the largest stitched rectangle I could. I stamped the flower with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and add the layers with purple ink. I had a mask I had used in the past, which I added to stamp the leaves outline and layers. The panel was then adhered to a top folding cardbase made from Simon Says Stamp Slate Cardstock using Big Mama Foam Tape.
I pondered where to place the sentiment and thought about a label, but decided to stamp the sentiment in the opening on the lower left of the card. It was a two-step stamping and I stamped the cursive "fabulous" crooked, so I stamped it again on piece of slate cardstock with with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it white. It was cut into a banner with a Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels and adhered it with foam tape.
Purple sequins were scattered around the flower. Ranger Gold Stickles were added to the centers, along with adding it to the center of the flower.
· Altenew Beautiful Heart
· Altenew Anemone Coronaria
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Altenew Inks: Hydrangea, Ultraviolet, Fresh Leaf, Lime
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Pink Paislee Indigo & Ivy Paper Pad
· Simon Says Stamp Base Weight Slate Cardstock
· Pretty Pink Posh Enchanted Garden Sequin Mix
· Ranger Gold Stickles
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle