Hope Your Birthday is the Brightest
Updated: Jan 22, 2022
When I make masculine birthday cards I try and use images that are not feminine in nature. Candles are a good choice. The image was stamped on Neenah cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment was stamped just below the candles and also colored with Copic Markers. The focal image was cut down with a stitched rectangle. To drawn the eye to the image even more it was matted with some blue cardstock I had in my stash. Sticky back foam was added to the back of the panel for dimension before adding it to a side folding cardbase.
The final embellishment was to add some gold stickles to the flame of the candles.
· Technique Tuesday Many Candles
· Copic Markers: B26, B24, B21; YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01, YG00; YR27, YR24, YR21; Y38, Y35, Y32
· Ranger Gold Stickles
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Blue Cardstock from Stash
· Darice Sticky Back Foam