Hope Your Birthday is Happy Peony
Updated: Mar 10
This is another Penny Black easy brushstroke stamp. I used Arteza Real Brush Markers to color the image and stamped it onto Bristol Smooth Cardstock, which makes all the difference.
I only colored the back of the stamp with one color at a time. Once the color is on the stamp I spritzed it with water and stamped. I did this several time to get the saturation of color that I wanted.
Once the coloring was dry I cut it down using a stitched rectangle and stamped the sentiment in the opening in to top right of the card. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back and it was adhered to a pine green cardbase with liquid glue. As a final embellishment Carnation Pink Nuvo Crystal Drops were scattered around the image.
· Penny Black Peony Flowers
· Winnie & Walter Sentimental Birthday
· Arteza Real Brush Markers: 190 Rouge Pink, 149 Bubblegum Pink, 132 Forest Green
· VersaFine Claire Nocturne Ink
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Carnation Pink
· Pine Green Cardstock From Stash
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle