Hope Your Birthday is as Bright as a Sunflower
After creating my previous card I had a long strip of the image leftover. I didn't want to cut it down to a rectangle because I would loose too much of the flower, so I cut it into a large panel. I did want some stitched on the edges so I did partial cutting with a stitched die, cutting the image twice so that it remained a long image, but with stitching on all sides. Narrow strips of green were adhered to each side with liquid glue. Low loft foam tape was added to the back.
A panel of the same yellow dotted patterned paper was cut to 4-1/8 x 5-1/4 and adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive and the focal image was adhered in place by removing the backing paper on the foam tape.
· Simon Says Stamp Sunflower Garden
· Simon Says Stamp Fog Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Copic Markers: Y19, Y17, Y15, Y13; E49, E29, E27, E25; B00, B000, B0000; YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93; G99, G94, G82; G46, G24, G21
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· The Paper Sutido Basic 8x8 Pad
· Green Cardstock from Stash
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive