My grandson Zach turns twenty-four next week. How did that happen, I'm only 25 (sigh). It is amazing how the years are so quickly passing by. Zach's favorite colors are red and black and he really likes music, so this Record Player die from Honey Bee Stamps was the perfect choice.
I stamped a background for the record using a musical note background stamp with red ink. It really lets the black record pop.
The sentiment is from Honey Bee Stamps "For the Record" stamp and dies.
I hope this card is a hit.
· Honey Bee Stamps Record Player DIe
· Honey Bee Stamps for the Record Stamp
· Jillian Vance Musical Notes Background Stamp
· VersaFine Clair Onyx Black Ink
· Gina K. Designs Red Hot Ink
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Black Sticky Back Foam
· Black, Red, and Silver Mirror Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onxy Black Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive