Hooray It's Your Birthday Gift Boxes
I recently purchased My Favorite Things Celebrate You Dies. I also got their Party Time Paper Pack, which has great colorful cardstock. Together they make a great card.
I cut a rectangle of striped paper with a stitched rectangle and adhered it to the front of a top folding white cardbase. I pulled out four more paper patterns to cut the gift boxes from. One of them had stripes that were the perfect width for the gift box tops. Every was adhered together and stacked with liquid glue. The bow at the top of the stack was cut from glitter cardstock and then depth was added with a Copic Marker. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back for a little dimension.
A rectangle of white cardstock was cut with a smaller stitched rectangle. The gift boxes were laid on top to determine where to stamp the sentiment and then the rectangle was dry embossed using the Stampin' Up Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder. The gift boxes were adhered by removing the backing paper on the foam. More foam was added to the back of the white rectangle which was then adhered to the card front and the card was done.
A quick and easy masculine card.
· My Favorite Things Celebrate You
· Winnie & Walter The Party
· My Favorite Things Party Time 6 x 6 Paper Pad
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Glitter Cardstock
· Copic Marker YR27
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Stampin’ Up Dainty Diamond Embossing Folder