Hiana Flowers You Deserve a Beautiful Day
This is the last die set I got on Amazon and is probably my least favorite, but it still made a nice card.
The layers of these flowers were cut from a light pink cardstock and the edges of the petals were ink blended with a darker pink. For these petals I shaped them concave and then layered them together using a white brad for the flower centers.
The leaves were cut from green cardstock. I wanted a little more height and pulled out the Simon Says Stamp Olive Leaves to use on as well, die cutting it from the same green cardstock.
I decided to use an oval die behind the flowers. I really like this new one by Gina Marie Designs with the dotted details on the edge. To add color behind the pierced circles a rectangle of pink cardstock was cut just smaller than an A2 cardbase. The edges were ink blended with the same pink used on the flower petals. It was adhered to a white cardbase with dotliner adhesive. The white oval was adhered using the same adhesive and the flowers and leaves were arranged in the lower left. The leaves were adhered with liquid glue, and the flowers were adhered with a small square of low loft foam tape to help keep the concave shape of the petals.
· Bluegala Hiana 3D Flowers Dies
· Honey Bee Stamps Birthday Wishes
· VersaMark Ink
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Bubblegum, Sweets, Limelicious, Pearfection
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· My Favorite Things Bold Greenery Dies
· Simon Says Stamp Olive Leaves Dies
· White Brads from Stash
· Gina Marie Designs Pierced Chain Oval
· Gina K. Designs Jelly Bean Green Base Weight Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Cotton Candy Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesivejuj
· 3M ½” Foam Tape