Hey Cowboy – Put On Your Cowboy Hat and Celebrate
I live in Texas now and thought I should create some cowboy birthday cards, so I went looking on the web for cowboy digi images. This is the first card I made.
So many people wear cowboy boots and hats here, so I really liked this cut image from PrettyGraphikDesigns. I printed it on a laser printer because the dry ink doesn't bleed when coloring with Copic Markers.
I fussy cut the image and added low loft foam tape to the back. For a background a stitched rectangle was cut from Kraft cardstock and dry embossed with a woodgrain embossing folder. It was distress by running a darker mini ink pad over the ridges in the embossing. Foam tape was added to the back and it was adhered to a dark brown cardbase that had also been dry embossed.
The sentiment was created in Microsoft Word and cut out with a sentiment label die. It was adhered under the boots and hat with foam tape as well.
· PrettyGraphikDesign Digi Cowboy 09
· Microsoft Word Sentiment with Tinker Toy Font
· Copic Markers: E59, E57, E55; E79, E77, E74; E44, E43, E42, E41, E40; E34, E33, E31; YR24, YR23, YR21
· Gina K. Designss Kraft, Dark Chocolate, and Warm Cocoa Ink
· Stampin’ Up Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Dark Chocolate and Kraft Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels Die