This card uses the stamp set from the Gina K. Designs Create Friendship Bundle. I didn't like this as much as the stencil. They looked to flat and didn't stamp well. I had to stamp them about four times to get good coverage. I decided to place the stencil over the flowers and leaves to add a deeper color to add dimension. I liked the look of this much better.
As with the last card I used the Spellbinders Hex-Gem Die. This time I cut one from white and dry embossed it. Another larger hexagon was cut from the dark gray cardstock.
The flowers were adhered to the white hexagon with a combination of liquid glue and low loft foam tape. Low loft foam tape was added to the back and the white panel was adhered to the dark gray hexagon by removing the backing on the foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped on a scrap of the gray cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. It was cut with a sentiment label die and adhered over the flowers in the bottom left with foam tape.
When I placed the foam image hexagon onto a top folding cardbase I didn't like the way it look. So, I decided to dry embossed the front of the cardbase with the same folder used on the hexagon. The foam image panel was then adhered with liquid glue.
The final embellishment was to scatter a few white pearls around the flowers. Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen was also added to the flower petals.
· Gina K. Designs Create Frienship Stamp, Sencil, and Die
· My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Carnation, Rose, Charcoal, Sprout, Fairway
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Miovlet Imitation Cream Pearls
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Spellbinders Hex-Gem Die
· Stampin’ Up Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Slate Cardstock
· Gina K Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die
· Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen