Heartfelt Sympathy Anemone Flowers
I had a leftover blue anemone flower and decided to put it to use. This time I used a smaller scalloped oval and added it to the front of a cardbase that had been dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Subtle Embossing Folder. There was enough room at the top of oval for the sentiment. The leaves were adhered with liquid glue and the flower with foam tape.
A quick and easy card.
· Altenew Queen Anemone
· Penny Black Sympathy Sentiments
· Altenew Inks: Iceberg, Eastern Sky, Ultramarine, Azurite, Marigold; Limeade, Fresh Leaf
· Gina K. Designs Honey Mustard Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: YG17, YG03, YG01
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Dirty Bronze
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scalloped Oval
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder