Have Faith The Day is All Yours with Black & White Accents
I watched a video by Jennifer McGuire where she did on the edge die cutting. I thought I would give it a try with these flowers, but it didn't work out for die cutting on the bottom of the front of a card. So, I stamped. colored with Copic Markers, and die cut the flowers and leaves. I cut 1-1/4" from the bottom of the front of the card and laid the flowers and leaves to overlap. I liked it okay, but it just needed something more, so I cut a 1-1/2" strip of black and white cardstock and adhered it behind the shortened card front with liquid glue. I added a thin strip of black on the overlap and then adhered the flowers and leaves with liquid glue. I liked it much better.
The sentiment tucked in nicely between two of the flowers. It was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink and the card was done.
· Sweet ‘n Sassy/SSS Have Faith
· Honey Bee Stamps Inside: Birthday Sentiments
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24; Y18, Y15, Y35; YR18, YR16, YR14; G99, G94, G43; YG99, YG97, YG93; E49, E29, E27, E25; YR27; YR23
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· My Favorite Things Black & White Stripes 6x6 Paper Pack
· Simon Says Stamp Strips 1 Die
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive