Have a Purr-Fect Day
My neighbor across the way came over to our house to talk with Michael about their lawn irrigation system. She saw my craft room while standing at our front door and when she learned I made cards she asked if I would be willing to make some for her. I don't usually do that. You can never really charge enough for the products and time you spend making the cards. But, she is my neighbor and I want to be neighborly so I said yes. She said that she wanted a birthday card with cats. She has a young boy who loves cats.
So, I went looking for cat digi images and found these cute ones from Pretty Graphiks Designs. I used all the cats for the background. I picked the center cat with his little paw in the fish bowl and enlarged it in the Silhouette Software and print and cut it out. All the images were colored with Copic Markers.
The background was cut down using a stitched rectangle die and then matted with Gina K. Designs Blue Denim Cardstock. It was adhered to a top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
The larger cats was adhered in place with foam tape.
The sentiment was created in Microsoft Word and cut into a sentiment strip and adhered under the larger cat with foam tape as well.
The final embellishment was to add Ranger Glossy Accents to the fish bowl and the card was done.
· Pretty Graphiks Designs Cats and Kittens
· Microsoft Word Sentiment
· Copic Markers: E19, E17, E15, E13; YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20; YR15, YR14, YR12, YR00; Y26, Y23, Y21; C9, C8, C6, C5, C4, C3, C2, C2, C1, C0; E59, E57, E55, E53; E43, E41, E40; R01, R00; BG15, BG11, BG10, BG000, BG0000; B24, B23, B21, B01, B00, B000
· Ranger Glossy Accents
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Blue Jeans Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive