I recently purchased Altenew's Just Because stamp set and decided to create a card using it with no line watercoloring. This is a very detailed stamp, not the best to use with the no line technique, so you can see that once the coloring was complete I stamped it again with black ink.
The image was stamped on Canson XL140# Cold Press Watercolor Paper with Antique Linen. I pulled out my Mijello Mission Gold Watercolor to color this stamp. There are so many tiny petals to the flowers in the stamp that it took quite a bit of time to color, but it turned out pretty.
Once the watercolor was dry I cut down the image using a stitched rectangle and matted it with black. The word "beautiful" was part of a recent Simon Says Monthly Kit. It is truly a "beautiful" die. It was cut four times from black cardstock and laid at the bottom of the flower spray to determine were to stamp the secondary sentiments with black ink. The die cut word was then adhered in place with liquid glue.
The panel was adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive and the card was done.
· Altenew Just Because
· SugarPeas Designs Simply Fabulous
· Simon Says Stamp Beautiful
· Distress Antique Linen Ink
· VersaFine Claire Nocturne Ink
· Mijello Mission Gold Watercolors: Yellow Green, Sap Green, Hookers Green, Van Dyke Green, Orange, Permanent Yellow Light, Permanent Yellow Deep, Vermilion, Prussian Blue, Bright Opera
· Canson XL 140# Cold Press Watercolor Paper
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle