Happy Happy Happy Birthday
This is my favorite deer image. It is so very easy to create a card with. I stamped the image with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink onto some ivory cardstock. I then colored it with a few brown Copic Markers, added the darkest where the shadows on the stamp were created. I also used a few green makers to color the grass under his feet.
The sentiment was stamped with VersaFine Clair Pinecone Ink. A dark chocolate frame was created using the My Favorite Things Pierced Rectangle Frame Die. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was cut down and added to the back of the frame. The focal image was cut with a guillotine cutter to be just smaller than the outside edge of the frame. The backing paper was removed from the foam and the frame was placed over the focal image, which was then adhered to a top folding ivory cardbase.
A quick and easy card that is great for a masculine friend.
· Deep Red Clingstamps Buck Deer
· My Favorite Things Celebrate You
· Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
· VersaFine Clair Pinecone Ink
· Copic Markers: E57, E55, E53, E51; E27, E25, E23; YG95, YG93, YG91; R00
· My Favorite Things Pierced Rectangle Frames Die
· Stampin’ Up Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Dark Chocolate Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Layering Weight Ivory Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive