Happy Happy Happy Birthday
This card was Inspired by a Pinterest post from Paperdollbyshannon.
I went through my stamps to find a bold happy that would fit nicely on the front of an A2 card and could be repeated five time. I decided to use an old My Favorite Things Stamp Set call Party Balloons.
I placed the word in my MISTI and began stamping the middle word. I then moved the paper up or down 1" to stamp the other words using gradient blue and green colors. The word "birthday" was stamped in black over the second to last word. I then used a stitched rectangle that was the exact height of the stamped words to cut down the panel. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back for a little dimension and the panel was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase.
I really liked the card, but I felt it needed a little more visual interest, so I pulled out the small cake from CC Designs Birthday Palooza and stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. It was cut out using the coordinating die and adhered on a angle to the right of the card with both liquid glue and foam tape.
This design makes a great masculine card.
· My Favorite Things Party Balloons
· Ranger Letter It Party
· CC Designs Birthday Palooza
· Distress Oxide Inks: Faded Jeans, Peacock Feather, Salvaged Patina; Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: BG13, BG11; BG97, BG95, BG93; YG01, YG03; YG17, Y35
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle