Happy Flowers Enjoy
I pulled out this pretty flower arrangement from Gina K. Designs and stamped it with Memento London Fog Ink. It was colored with Copic Markers.
I knew that I wanted to do some on the edge die cutting, unfortunately I started running it through on the wrong edge. I caught it early, but if you look closely you will see a few cut marks at the top of the flowers. To help disguise this I added a then strip of gold cardstock.
A panel of gold striped cardstock was added to the back of the on the edge die cut. A gold strip of cardstock was added to either side of the flowers for a more finished look.
I decided to add only the word "enjoy" as the sentiment on the card. It was cut from gold mirror cardstock and pink sticky back foam. I like the way the bottom of the letters hang down below the onto the stripped cardstock.
· Gina K. Designs Happy Flowers
· Gina K. Designs Enjoy Die
· Memento London Fog Ink
· Copic Markers: RV34, RV32, RV10; G99, G94, G82; G67, G63, Y61; C8, C7, C6
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· DCWV Happy Day 12x12 Paper Stack
· Pink Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Strips One Die