Happy Birthday Yellow Peony
I love making cards and I make a lot of them, but I have more than I can use. I called one of our local assisted living centers and asked them if they could use some birthday cards. They said that would love them, they give cards to each of their residents on their birthday. So I went to work creating some cards for seniors.
This card uses the Altenew Peony Bouquet. Usually I color this image with Copic Markers, but I decided to used the layers stamping for this card. I had to stamp the layers multiple times to get a depth of color that was visible, but it turned out pretty in the end. There is not a second layer to the small leaf cluster, so I used a Copic Marker to add some shading.
I decided to use the Reverse Confetti Stitched Circle Cover Panel as a background to the flower. It was cut three times from white cardstock and adhered together with Elmer's Craft Bond Spray Adhesive. It was then adhered to a top folding cardbase using liquid glue.
The small flower and leaves were adhered direction to the cover panel with liquid glue. The larger flower was adhered using Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
The sentiment was stamped onto black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. It was cut into a panel and then I fishtailed one end and adhered it directly to the card front.
· Altenew Peony Bouquet
· Winnie & Walter Sentimental Birthday
· Altenew Inks: Mountain Mist, Volcano Lake, Lagoon, Citrus Burst, Fresh Lemon, Maple Yellow
· Copic Marker BG53
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Reverse Confetti Stitched Circle Cover Panel
· Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss Pen
· Elmer’s Craft Bond Spray Adhesive