Happy Birthday Wishes
I really liked the layout of the Honey Bee Stamps free image for April 2023 and decided to create one using a stamp I had on hand.
I added a strip of post-it tape to the center of the card and another strip underneath to keep the panel of white cardstock protected while I stamped the floral image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. When it was done I turned over the panel and stamped it again.
The image was colored with Copic Markers. Even though I had used post-it tape to protect the center of the card I still got smudges on the sentiment area. So, I stamped the secondary sentiments on a strip of white cardstock and then adhered the die cut sentiment with liquid glue. Low loft foam tape was added to the back to give dimension to the center of the card.
I decided to add gold confetti to the center of a couple of flowers, so I added a thin strip of gold mirror cardstock below and above the sentiment.
I cut down the image with a guillotine cutter and adhered it to a top folding back cardbase.
· Trinity stamps Love You Bunches
· Gina K. Designs Birthday Trio Die
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: R59, R39, R37; R89, R85, R83; RV23, RV21, RV00; G99, G94, G43; G46, G43, G40; YG67, YG17, YG03
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Strips 1 Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Studio Katira Gold Foil Confetti
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black Gloss