Happy Birthday to You Perfect Pairings
This is another great die set I recently purchased. The sentiment nestles into the balloon bouquet.
I cut the word portion of the die from Gina K. Designs In the Navy Cardstock, and again from black sticky back foam. The two were adhered together by removing the backing paper.
The balloons were cut from navy cardstock as well. I had a little of the navy and white striped paper leftover from a previous card and the balloons were cut from it as well.
The front of a top folding A2 cardbase was dry embossed using the Stampin' Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, adding a lovely linen texture.
The words and balloons were adhered in place with liquid glue.
The final embellishment was to add Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen to the words and navy blue balloons.
· Concord & 9th Perfect Pairing Birthdays
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight In the Navy Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Striped Paper Created in Microsoft Word
· Stampin’ Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
· Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
· Bearly Arts Precision Craft Glue
· Black Sticky Back Foam