My husband's brother's birthday birthday was coming up. Tom loves to waterski, even in his 70s and Michael wanted to have a card with that theme. I went looking for digital images and couldn't find anything that I could color, but I did find this great silhouette.
The image was inserted into a Microsoft Word file and the sentiment was added underneath. Tom's favorite color is blue and so the image and sentiment were printed in that color and then cut down with a stitched rectangle. Clouds and ripples in the water were adding using a couple of stencils and the new Distress Oxide Prize Ribbon Ink.
Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the image and then adhered to a rectangle of Gina K. Designs Blue Jeans cardstock that had been cut with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangle that is the size of an A2 cardbase.
Not my favorite card, but Michael loved it and that's what counts.
· Photo4You Unlimited Water Ski
· Silhouette Sentiment Arial Font
· My Favorite Things Mini Cloud Stencil
· Simon Says Stamp Waves Stencil
· Distress Oxide Prize Ribbon Ink
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangle
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Blue Jeans Cardstock