Happy Birthday to a Lovely Lady
I have a neighbor who has become a good friend. Her birthday is coming up after we leave for Texas, so I made a card for her using her favorite color, purple.
I love this floral arrangement from Gina K. Designs. The stamp set comes with two beautiful image. I stamped it first with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. For the lighter purple flower, I just wasn't getting a color that blended well with the larger flower, so I added V12 over the V95, V93, V91, and got the perfect hue. I then stamped it again with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink for a deeper, crisper outline.
The image does not come with a coordinating die, so I used the Silhouette PIXScan Mat to cut out the image. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back for a little dimension.
A rectangle of white cardstock was cut with a stitched rectangle and then dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Subtle Embossing Folder, which gives a lovely linen look to the cardstock. It was matted with black cardstock and adhered to a top folding cardbase.
The image was adhered by removing the backing paper on the foam tape. The sentiment was stamped on black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. It was cut into a banner with a Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Label and an angle was added to one side. It was adhered with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape in the lower right of the card.
· Gina K. Designs Delightful Blooms
· Copic Markers: V09, V06, V04, V01; V95, V93, V91, V12; G02, G00, G000, G21; G28, G46, G24
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Silhouette PIXScan Mat
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Label