Happy Birthday to a Delightful Daughter
I recently purchased Altenew's Bouquet of Love and decided to use it for my oldest daughter's birthday. Her favorite colors are blue and green and this image has a lot of pretty flowers and leaves.
I use a light color of ink to stamp images that I want to color with Copic Markers and heat emboss. I stamp first with Simon Says Stamp Fog Ink in the MISTI, leaving the the stamp in place. Once the coloring is complete I stamped the image again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold.
The image was cutout using the coordinating die and then used to cut sticky back foam. The two were adhered together to add dimension to the image.
The sentiment was stamped on the lower right of a top folding cardbase with Gina K. Designs Blue Denim Ink. Once the ink was dry the front of the card was dry embossed with Stampin' Up's Subtle Embossing Folder, which add a beautiful linen look to the cardstock.
The flower bouquet was adhered to the card front with Tombo Mono Multi Glue. A couple of large stamp blocks were placed on top to hold the image in place while the glue dried. The final embellishment was to add blue sequins around the image and Ranger Glossy Accents to the berries.
· Altenew Bouquet of Love
· Clearly Besotted Simply Said Birthday
· Copic Markers: B39, B37, B34; B97, B95, B93, B91; B16, B14, B12; B01, B000, B0000; B24, B23, B21; YG67, YG17, YG03; G46, G43, G21, G20; G85, G21; G99, G94; Y26, Y23, Y21
· Gina K. Designs Blue Denim Ink
· Simon Says Stamp Fog Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
· Tombo Mono Multi Glue
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Neat & Tangled Starry Night Sequins