Happy Birthday Poppies
I love the simplicity of this pretty poppy image. It was first stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored with Copic Markers. It was stamped again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. The flowers were cut out using the coordinating die.
I cut a small stitched oval from white cardstock and decided to add some small dots to the background using green leftover ink the blending brush. The flowers were adhered with a combination of low loft foam tape to the flower heads and liquid glue to the stems.
A panel of green cardstock was cut 4 x 5-1/4" and adhered to a top folding cardbase. The oval and flowers were adhered in place with foam tape and liquid glue.
The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. Gold confetti sequins were scattered around the flowers and oval.
· Penny Black Blooming Garden
· Honey Bee Stamps Inside: Birthday Sentiments
· Echo Park Salutations Dot Stencil
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Copic Markers: R27, R24, R22, R21, R01; YG97, YG95, YG93
· Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Oval Die
· Studio Katia Gold Foil Confetti
· Green Cardstock from Stash
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive