Happy Birthday Nature Scene
I grew up in Idaho, about an hour and a-half from the Grand Tetons. They are majestic and beautiful. This scene from Gina K. Designs Framescape Winter Trees reminds of living near the Rockies.
I used Altenew ink cubes to strategically stamp the images with different colors onto ivory cardstock. Blue for the mountains and water and green for the trees. VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink was used to stamp the silhouette images. I then used Copic Markers to complete the coloring.
I wanted to create a wooden frame around the image
I wanted to add a rustic wooden frame around the image and pulled out the Hero Arts Infinity Wood Frame Die. The edges were ink blended using Distress Walnut Stain. I decided to leave an ivory border behind the frame and cut down the image to be about 1/4" larger. The frame was adhered in place onto a Kraft side folding A2 cardbase by cutting down Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
· Gina K. Designs Framescape Winter Trees
· Altenew Inks: Iceberg, Olive, Moss, Sea Glass
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Distress Ink Walnut Stain
· Copic Markers: G29, G28, G24; YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91; E44, C9, BG13, BG11, BG10, BG01, Bg000, BG0000, B00, B000, B0000; BV04, BV02, BV00, BV000; 0
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Ivory and Kraft Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Hero Arts Wood Frame Infinity Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive