Happy Birthday My Spry Elderly Male Friend
I love the images in My Favorite Things Old Friends. Maybe it's because it looks like most of my friends. We are definitely of the age.
I stamped the image on Neenah cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I went through my stash of cardstock to find a color inspiration for the image and decided to use the Authenique Loyal 6x6 Bundle. I cut it down using a My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangle Die and then colored the image with Copic Markers to make the patterned paper. I used the coordinating die to cut out the image, added some Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape to the back for a little dimension, and adhered it to the front of the wonky rectangle. I cut out some Darice Sticky Back Foam using the same rectangle die and adhered it to the back of the patterned paper.
A rectangle of white cardstock was cut using a stitched rectangle die. The focal image rectangle was placed on top to determine where to stamp the sentiment. The stitched rectangle was adhered to a top folding cardbase with Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive and the focal image was adhered with liquid glue.
· My Favorite Things Old Friends
· Copic Markers: B99, B97, B95; G46, G24, B21; G46, G24, G21; E11, E01, E00; W0, W1, W3; C9, C7, C6; C4, C2, C1
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Gina K. Designs Blue Denim Ink
· Spellbinders Wonky Rectangle Die
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Authentique Loyal 6x6 Bundle Paper
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape