Happy Birthday Jimena
This is another birthday card created for one of the young women at church. Jimena is a beautiful girl will long dark hair. Her favorite color is purple. I pulled out this great image from La-La Land Crafts and stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, which doesn't bleed when coloring with Copic Markers. The image was then cut with the Little B Frame. I love the stitched detail on this die.
The sentiment was stamped on the lower left of the image with Gina K. Designs WIld Lilac Ink.
I wanted something different for the dress and tried to find some purple patterned paper to paper piece into the image, but I didn't have anything small enough in my stash. So I pulled out some lilac cardstock and stamped Simon Says Stamp's Modern Rose Blooms Background with VersaMark Ink and then heat embossed it white. It turned out perfect.
I stamped the dress portion of the image onto the patterned paper and fussy cut it out. It was then adhered in place on the image with liquid glue. I decided to stamp another panel of patterned paper and cut it down with a rectangle It was adhered onto a top folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive. The focal image panel was then adhered in place Darice Sticky Back Foam. behind the focal image.
The final embellishments were to fussy cut one of the roses in the patterned paper to adhere in her hair and add some tiny white pearls as earrings.
· La-La Land Crafts Summer Dress Molli
· My Favorite Things Twice the Wishes
· Simon Says Stamp Modern Rose Blooms Background
· Copic Markers: E49, E47, E57, E55; E13, E11, E01, R21, R20; C2, C0
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Fine Detail White Embossing Powder
· 1/8” White Satin Ribbon
· Purple Cardstock from Stash
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Wild Lilac Ink
· Little B Frames
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· White Pearls from Stash