Happy Birthday Jessica
I have a young friend that I don't get to see very often anymore who was turning seventeen. I wanted to let her know I was thinking of her and wishing her a happy birthday.
I pulled out this cute image from La-La Land Crafts and stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers, using her favorite color of red. I fussy cut around the image and added some foam tape behind it to add dimension to the image.
A rectangle was cut from white cardstock using a stitched scalloped die. The sentiment was stamp in the small opening to the left of the image. It was adhered to a stitched rectangle of red cardstock, which was then adhered to the front of a white A2 cardbase.
I hope she has a wonderful birthday and knows that I think of her all year long, not just on her birthday.
· La-La Land Crafts Birthday Cake Marci
· My Favorite Things Twice the Wishes
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24, R22; E35, E55, E53, Y23; E11, E01, E00, R21; C5, C3, C2, C0
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Red Velvet Cardstock
· Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scalloped Rectangle
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive