Happy Birthday - Go Wild
I have a brother-in-law who has been to Africa a couple of times. I think he would like the images on this card.
I pulled out Gina K. Designs Wild About You stamp set and stamped a few of the image onto ivory cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink and then colored them with Copic Markers. They were then cut out using the Silhouette PIXScan Mat.
A rectangle of ivory cardstock was cut using an Wonky Stitched Rectangle from My Favorite Thing then ink blended to add grass and sky to the background. I added the Vachellia Tree to the background with liquid glue. I laid the giraffe and elephant in place to determine where to stamp the sentiment. There wasn't enough room to add the go wild sentiment from the stamp set, so I created one by stamping the Happy Birthday from the Poppy Stamps Birthday Blowout and used Lawn Fawn's Harold's ABCs to add "Go Wild." The rectangle was adhered to a dark brown cardbase with dotliner adhesive. When I laid the images on the card front there wasn't much visual interest, so I pulled out the Stampin' Up 3D Subtle Embossing Folder and dry embossed the background rectangle. The images were adhered with foam tape and then I used some green Copic Markers to add some clumps of grass and then stippled green grass as well. I liked it much better
· Gina K. Designs Wild About You
· Poppy Stamps Birthday Blowout
· Lawn Fawn Harold’s ABCs
· Copic Markers: E27, E25, E23; YG67, YG17, YG03; YG99, YG97, YG95 YG93, YG91; YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01; W8, W6, W4, W3, W2, W1, W0, W00; E40, E41; YR23, YR21, YR20
· Altenew Inks Sea Breeze, Lime
· My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangle Die
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Ivory and Dark Chocolate
· Silhouette PIXScan Mat
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Stampin’ Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder