Happy Birthday Estrella
This card is for a young woman at church. Her favorite color is blue. I printed this digital image with a laser printer, which is Copic Marker friendly and colored it with Copics. When the coloring was complete I fussy cut the image and added Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape to the back.
I cut a white panel using the Memory Box Matinee Rectangle and ink blended with blue in the center of the panel using Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass ink and the Pretty Pink Posh Triangles Stencil.
I used some of the blue Copic Markers to color a scrap of cardstock and then cut the word "happy" from both cardstock and blue sticky back foam. The focal image and die cut word were laid on the stenciled panel to determine where to stamp the secondary sentiment. They were then adhered in place by removing the backing paper on the foam.
The focal image panel was adhered to a top folding cardbase made from Gina K. Designs Blue Denim cardstock. The final embellishment was to scatter a few blue enamel dots around the image.
· La-La Land Crafts Sightseeing Marci
· Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy
· Pretty Pink Posh Triangles Stencil
· Distress Oxide Inks Tumbled Glass and Prize Ribbon
· Copic Markers: B39, B37, B34; B28, B26, B24, B23, B21; E15, E13, E11, E01, R22, R21, R20; E57, E55, E53, E51; E79, E49, E47, E44, E43
· Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Die
· Recollections Bling Sticker Enamel Dots
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Blue Sticky Back Foam
· Barely Arts Precision Craft Glue
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Blue Denim Cardstock