Happy Birthday Estrella
I have been called once again to be the secretary for the Young Women Organization at church. As such I will be creating individualized birthday cards. I love doing this and letting the girls know how special they are. This is the first card I've made for the girls here in Texas.
We haven't completed a questionnaire to find out what the girls favorite color is so I went generic with pink. Estrella is a lovely girl with medium dark brown hair. I go through my girl images and try to find something that looks similar to them. I stamped the image onto Neenah cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored it with Copic Markers.
I went through my patterned paper and found this great polka-dot that matched the colors used for the image. A rectangle was cut using a stitched rectangle die and then adhered to a top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
These La-La Land Craft images do not have coordinating dies, so I used the PIXScan mat with the Silhouette Cameo to cut it out. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back to add a little dimension. A scalloped oval of white cardstock was added to the polka-dot card front. The image was laid in place to determine where to stamp the sentiment and then she was adhered in place by removing the backing paper from the foam tape.
· La-La Land Crafts Birthday Cake Marci
· My Favorite Things Twice the Wishes
· Copic Markers: E49, E79, E77, E29, E27, E55; RV25, RV23, RV21, RV02, RV00, RV000; E13, E11, E01, R22, R20; C4, C3, C2, C1
· Distress Oxide Kitsch Flamingo Ink
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Silhouette PixScan Mat
· Spellbinders Fancy Edged Oval Die
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Bo Bunny Isabella Collection Paper Pad
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock